Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
1. Gift vouchers cannot be extended, are non-refundable & non-transferable.
2. All gift vouchers must be used in full. No change for unused differences can be issued.
3. When making a reservation, the booking must be made in advance & the voucher number must be quoted.
4. The actual gift voucher must be presented on arrival.
5. Any reservation made using this voucher will be subject to our normal booking policy. Vouchers will be automatically redeemed in the case of a no-show.
6. Where purchased online, the purchaser and the recipient have a responsibility to ensure that the unique voucher number is not disclosed to others.
7. All bookings are subject to availability and changes to the product descriptions.
8. Gift vouchers are valid from the date of purchase until the expiry date.
9. We reserve the right to refuse payment by gift voucher if a reservation has not been made or the voucher is not presented.
10. Afternoon Tea vouchers are available for redemption all year excluding December.
11. We cannot be held responsible for any gift vouchers that were not received due to incorrect data being entered at the time of purchase.
12. Your data is stored by us for the creation and distribution of our gift vouchers. Personal Information captured includes: Purchasers Name (s), Purchasers/Recipients email, Purchasers/Recipients Phone Number, Purchasers/Recipients Address. No payment information is stored or processed by us, we use a Trusted 3rd party payment processor. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you agree to Tigerlily storing the voucher information supplied for the purposes of voucher creation & delivery.